Sunday, May 20, 2007

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat - by Aleah

My sister Claire and I were in a concert at school with our new music teacher, Mrs. Powell. During the concert, Claire sang a whole song by herself called "Meanwhile back in Canaan" and I sang many songs in the chorus. I liked "Pharaoh's Dreams" best. I get really nervous in front of an audience, so it was a bit scary. I had fun, but I wouldn't want to be in Claire's part. Gillian also sang and she gets nervous too. Claire does a bit, but not too much.
The first night was amazing because it had Cast 1 with the older kids and Joseph was played by a girl, Amanda. She was really good and she acts in the Little Theatre. She's going to be in the Annie sequel as the nanny. My mom and dad came to both concerts and my Aunt Brenda and Aunt Dawn came to the last one. And then we had a bit of a party to celebrate after. Now I'm going to make my own blog called Earth to Aleah.
Photo: Gillian, Claire and me on closing night

No comments: