Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Exhausted and happy

Things went very well today - I was able to drive into TO rather than commute by the GO train and subway and that took at least an hour off the trip. Plus I drove my beautiful new Toyota Matrix which was fun. Music on, sunroof open. No chattering, no sleeping people, no crammed quarters. For now, this is the preferable way to go, til I move closer to the city in a month or two.

Work is great. I'm already getting immersed in several interesting projects and am meeting really talented and devoted colleagues. Still getting used to getting lost in the building and trying to figure out if I've met everyone yet (not even close!). It's definitely the beginning of a new adventure.

All that to say, I'm exhausted after 3 days back at it and must call it a night!

No comments: