Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Carpe Diem

I've been reminded once again of the importance of seizing the day. Of not putting off to tomorrow what can be accomplished, with enthusiasm, today. Of really being clear on my priorities and the important relationships in my life.

It's interesting as I really feel I'm on the right path. And yet, these lessons continue to arise, almost more intensely now.

Since returning to Ontario, there have been many rich moments, both wonderful and challenging. It's as though moving has been validated over and over again in quite intense ways. With the stuff that makes life real and meaningful and scary and fulfilling. While eye-opening and invigorating, these events can be numbing as well.

All this to say that I am looking forward to tomorrow and to being as present and connected as possible. To reaching out and to giving and to being a part of a much larger whole, one encounter and one moment at a time.

No comments: