Saturday, September 15, 2007

Moving Time Again...

While I'm extremely excited about having a place in Toronto, it's now time to pull off yet another move. This time, I have to figure out what was shipped from Vancouver and is in storage, if it will fit and the logistics of transporting the stuff in storage, the stuff at my parents and the remaining essentials that I need to get right away. Plus assess the clothing situation (e.g. can I continue to wear summer clothing for another two weeks and then unpack the winter things or not?)...

This is of course while I'm still learning the ropes at my new job and commuting from Oshawa (12 hour days). The solution - be organized, get enough sleep and take it one day at a time. And continue to be thankful that all is going so very, very well. :)

No comments: