Monday, October 22, 2007

Vancouver visitors

This week I'm excited that I get to see two friends from the wet coast as their business travels are bringing them to Toronto. I'm really looking forward to catching up in person versus through email, blogs and facebook entries! One of the great things about living and working in various cities is the chance to meet lots of different friends that you can connect with despite no longer living in the same place.

Thank goodness for e-communication as time and schedule differences make phone calls pretty challenging. And most especially, thank god we sometimes get to meet the old fashioned way - face-to-face!

Looking forward to seeing you Jacqueline and Mika!

2 comments:

Mika Ryan said...

I'm so looking forward to a maggie and dawn fix! I have it all planned, the three of us have to get into our comfy jammies, buy some chunky monkey, and sit up and dish all night!

M

Maggy and Me - said...

It's a deal! :)